M & M Summer Camp
- Grades K - 8
- Monday - Friday, 8:00 am - 4:00 pm
- (After care is available for an additional fee. Before care is not available this year, due to limited staff availability.)
2021 Camp Dates
- week 0 - June 14 thru June 18 (SPS & Fortis Only)
- week 1 - June 21 thru June 25
- week 2 - June 28 thru July 2
- week 3 - July 5 thru July 9
- week 4 - July 12 thru July 16
- week 5 - July 19 thru July 23
- week 6 - July 26 thru July 33
- week 7 - August 2 thru August 6
Daily sports and games, arts and crafts, science projects, educational and group activities will keep your student active and engaged this summer. Counselors use weekly themes to plan a variety of exciting and engaging daily activities.
Weekly, we will designate a day that students may bring bikes or skates. Protective wear is required, including helmets.
Lunch & Snacks
Students must bring their own sack lunch daily. They may bring money to purchase lunch on pizza days. Please bring one healthy morning snack . One PM snack will be provided daily. Please make sure your child has breakfast every day before coming to camp!
Parent Orientation Meeting
Date and Time TBA-Week of June 1st
It is highly recommended for parents/guardians to attend camp orientation (via Google Meet). Camp packets will be distributed at the meeting. This is your chance to meet and greet with your campers’ counselors and we will be discussing what supplies are needed for camp as well as camp policies.